The Gift of Reading:
ebooks are great! But I love giving and receiving an actual sure-enough book. What about a biography of one of his favorite political figures? Or on the lighter side, a favorite celebrity. Does your fellow have a knack in the kitchen? What about a cookbook that he would love. Try a coffee table book that is filled with his favorite interest — maybe it’s travel, cars, or fashion.
My favorite gift to give is one we can benefit from too 😉
- Tickets to a concert, professional ballgame, or comedy show
- Date night certificate: Complete with a gift card to your favorite restaurant and movie tickets
- Couples Spa Day
The Gift of Giving:
Does your man have a charity or organization that is special to him? Make a donation in his honor.
Gifts Surrounding a Theme:
- New tennis shoes and a Fitbit
- Netflix or HBO subscription and pajamas
- Mens Health magazine subscription and gym membership
- Favorite drink and corresponding glassware; tumblers, wine glasses, pilsner glasses, etc.
- Fabulous new tie and dress socks
- Cologne and body wash
- New luggage and travel scale (that 50 lb minimum is no joke)
- Are you settling into your new home together? What about a new comfy chair dedicated to him. Add a personalized throw for an extra touch!
Maybe your man has a favorite artist or already has a collection of art that you can add to. Art is such a personal gift that can mean so much. Favorite art idea: Vintage poster of places you have traveled to together. Check out this Etsy shop to see what I mean: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WallArty
An Oldie but a Goodie:
New Clothes! The way to spice up this gift is by purchasing an item that isn’t your run-of-the-mill new dress shirt. This is the time to branch out and buy your man something that he doesn’t already have. Maybe a bold new shoe, or a fabulous cardigan. Even a wonderfully structured coat could do the trick ,and oh so fancy. The sky is the limit!
Favorite Stocking Stuffers:
Their fav foods, travel size cologne, fun socks, favorite movies, shaving kit, gift card to local car detailer, boot/hand warmers. Stockings are always my favorite to open!!
Last but not least:
A favorite childhood toy is always sure to bring laughs and nostalgia (action figures, cars, puzzles, an ant farm, you name it!)
Hope this guide gave you a little inspiration! What are some of your favorite gift ideas??
Have a very Merry Christmas!