You’re engaged and it’s a new year. Time to kick that healthy lifestyle into full gear!
Planning a wedding can be an exciting yet daunting task, and with that comes stress. Getting a workout in can help get rid of all that stress and bundled up nerves!
I like to change it up so you don’t get bored — cardio one day, yoga the next, workout DVDs, weights at the gym with your fiancé. Just keep it fun and you will be motivated to keep it up. Bonus: You’ll end up with a rocking bod!
It is so easy to eat unhealthy when time is of the essence and you’re super busy. Let’s try and make conscious decisions to fill our bodies with the nutrients it needs. Filling your body with nutrients vs fast food makes such a difference on so many levels. From complexion, to energy levels, and fitness you will be rocking!
- Do eat nutrient rich whole foods; 100 Calorie packs are easy, but an apple and all natural almond butter is going to give you the fuel you need to plan your perfect wedding.
- Incorporating more whole foods into your diet rather than processed = Happy Body!!
- Do some form of exercise daily for mental and physical health (If weekend breaks or recovery is needed that’s totally reasonable)
- Don’t try some crash diet (We can’t have a cranky bride)
- Best Pandora station to get you pumped: Bachelorette Party Radio
- Don’t get down on yourself you are beautifully created
Favorite Green Smoothie Recipe:
1/2 Cup Frozen Mango
1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple
Heaping Handful of Spinach
Ice and Water
Blend and Enjoy!!