Looking for ways to stay cool in this summer sunshine??
Read below for some quick tips to beat the heat!
Outdoor ceremonies and receptions are just spectacular, but this hot southern heat can be sweltering.
- For outdoor ceremonies — offer chilled mini bottled water. Bonus add a customized wedding label. If you’re feeling even fancier have a staffed bar offer iced water with a twist. (Keep reading for my fav flavor combos.)
- For our outdoor June wedding we offered individual cooling clothes for our guest. What’s even better, they were lavender scented! A lovely cool refresher is always welcomed by guest.
- Make your wedding programs work double time. Part program //part fan. So often those beautiful programs get left behind for the trash, this way they become an even more functional part of your big day!
- For your outdoor reception cooling fans can be rented. Just make sure you have an outlet to plug them in and fill them with water. Voila, a cool breeze for your guest to enjoy.
- For a wedding favor that can be used that day — Offer handkerchiefs, these can be customized any way imaginable and can function for wiping happy tears or a glistening forehead from that summer heat.
Favorite Water with a Twist combos:
- Mint + lime
- Cucumber + Lemon
- Watermelon + Basil
Photography: Mark Eric